The Research Clearinghouse simplifies the process of crediting fellow researchers and recognizing their ideas. This article outlines the steps to star records to your library and subsequently download citations to Microsoft Word.
- First, add the items that you wish to download to your Library by tapping the star icon beside your search result or within the record details page.
- After an article or publication is starred, go back to the Clearinghouse homepage by clicking the Clearinghouse logo to view the item(s) in your Library.
- When you have finished adding records to your Library, click on the "Export Your Library to Word" link.
- Next, to access your export file, click on the my-library.docx file from the download file notification box.
- As a result, the MS Word Document will open and display a list of citations.