The Research Clearinghouse provides links to the websites of project contributors. This guide explains the steps to locate those links and how to add a link to your website.
- First, navigate to the Research Clearinghouse website.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the section labeled "Current Project Contributors".
- Then tap each link to open the contributor's website in a new tab.
- Next, use the site to search for any resources they may have shared.
- To return to the Research Clearinghouse, click on the Clearinghouse logo at the top of the page. Note: If you are a project contributor and would like to add your website to the Research Clearinghouse, please contact Chris Harrington.