Project contributor websites are linked from the Research Clearinghouse. This process describes how to find those links and how to add a link to your website.
- First, navigate to the Research Clearinghouse website.
- Next, locate the Current Project Contributors section on the bottom of the page.
- Then tap each link to open the contributor’s website in a new tab.
- Next, use the site to locate resources they have shared.
- Finally, return to the Research Clearinghouse by tapping the Clearinghouse logo at the top of the page.
Note: If you are a project contributor who would like to add your website to the Research Clearinghouse, please contact Chris Harrington.