At times, users may need to narrow search results to locate specific research articles and other publications from the field of K-12 online and blended learning. This process describes how to search for those resources using the Research Clearinghouse.
- From the Research Clearinghouse website tap the Advanced Search tab. As a result, a list of fields will be displayed to allow you to narrow your returned results.
- Next, choose to narrow your results by modifying one or more of the following search fields. To move on to the next search field simply click outside of the box shown.
- Abstract/Title: If a research article or publication title is known, type the name in this open text field.
- Authors: If you wish to view research articles or publications from a specific author(s), select a name(s) from the drop-down options.
Note: You may also type a name in this field to quickly locate an author name verses scrolling the list.
Additionally, choose to either Include any selected authors or Include all selected authors.
- Keywords: To search for keywords within the research articles or publications, select the keyword(s) from the drop-down options. Use the radio options to either Include any selected keywords or Include all selected keywords.
- Publication Year and/or Date Added to Directory: Select the applicable year(s) to filter by or leave blank to search all available years.
- Reference Type:
- Then choose either 'Bibliography Only' or 'Bibliography and Abstract' from the Display Options drop-down field.
- Finally, tap the Search button at the bottom of the page to display your filtered results. From this point, you may View Record Details.
Note: Pressing the Reset link will clear all filters and allow you to perform a new search.