Michigan’s Online Course Catalog allows users to display courses in their local district catalog. This process describes how to display a 3rd party offering in that catalog.
- From the Course Administration page, tap Find 3rd Party Courses.
- Next, use the drop-downs to filter results and then tap Search.
- Then select the course(s) by placing a check to the left of the course name(s) and then tap Add Courses.
- At this point, you will be prompted to insert the Vendor Code. Once inserted, you can check the Import Reviews checkbox to include the iNACOL or NSQ National Standards for Quality Online Courses.
Note: If you need a Vendor Code, please follow the Request Vendor Syllabi Code process.
- Finally, tap the Add Courses button to add the course(s) to your local district catalog.