Intended Audience: Public
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog is a useful tool for finding course titles available to students enrolled in a Michigan public local district or public school academy. Follow the steps below to locate these courses.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, ensure that the All statewide courses radio option is selected in the left menu.
- Then narrow search results by completing one or more of the following options:
- Select an option from the Course Subject field. This will filter results to exclude all course subjects that are not selected.
- Insert Keywords or Course Name in the text field. This action will exclude all courses that do not contain the text entered.
- The current School Year check box should be selected to display all available offerings within the school academic year.
- Choose the Time of Year the student would like to take the course by placing a check in the Fall, Spring, or Summer check boxes.
- Select the appropriate School Level option, High School or Elementary School to locate secondary or prior to secondary courses.
- To narrow results by a content provider, tap + additional search options and then choose the appropriate option from the drop-down field.
- Next, tap the Search Courses button to display search results based on the criteria selected above.
- After the Search Courses button is selected, the right side of the page will change to display a list of Search Results. At this point, tap the linked course name of interest. This will expand a list of offered courses containing that course name.
- Finally, tap the linked Course Title or View Details button to display the course information (description, details, enrollment methods, etc.).