Michigan’s Online Course Catalog is populated with course titles and syllabi submitted by local school districts. Course information such as, description, details and enrollment methods can be easily located for each course using the process outlined below.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, search the catalog for courses offered in District Only or Statewide.
Note: You may also, browse the catalog for courses offered within a District Only or Statewide.
- Then expand the course title of interest to display the courses offered and then tap the course of interest.
- The Course Description section will contain a brief summary of the course.
- Refer to the Course Details section for course title(s), provider, content provider, standards addressed (such as MMC, NCAA), academic terms, alignment documents, and/or NCES SCED codes.
- The How to Enroll section includes website to access to enroll, an email address and/or phone number to contact for enrollment details.
- Access the linked subjects in Additional Information to locate all other course information.
- Academic Support Available provides contact information for the course provider.
- Course Outcomes / Objectives will describe what the student will have learned upon the successful completion of this course.
- Course Review will display the INACOL Online Course Quality Standards.
- Course Outline will provide syllabus information.
- Current Offerings will display the enrollment windows, drop date, course start and end dates, number of seats and course fees.
- Drop and Completion Policies reveals the drop and completion policy details by term.
- The Instructor Contact Expectations will display the acceptable methods of contacting the course instructor.
- Obtain course technology needs by tapping Technical Requirements.