Intended Audience: Public
Michigan's Online Course Catalog provides a way to search for courses offered exclusively to students attending select districts. Follow the steps outlined below to locate these courses.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, tap the Specific District radio option from the Search Course Catalog menu on the left side of the page.
- Then choose the appropriate School District from the drop-down field.
- Once the school district is selected, tap the Search Courses button to view all courses offered. To further refine the search results, you can apply additional filters such as Course Subject, Keywords, Course Name, School Year, or Time of Year fields. If you want to search by the content provider, click on the "+ additional search options" link and select the relevant provider from the drop-down field.
- After the Search Courses button is selected, the right side of the page will change to display a list of Search Results.
- At this point, tap the linked course name of interest. This will expand a list of offered courses containing that course name.
- Finally, tap the linked Course Title or View Details button. This will display the course information (description, details, enrollment methods, etc.).
Note: The Additional Information section is comprised of a list of course-related information. Each list item can be expanded to display the information as it pertains to the course. See View Course Details for more information.