Intended Audience: District Users, Vendors
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog contains online course syllabi provided by Michigan school districts and Michigan Virtual for Students, as well as those offered by content vendors. The following procedure explains how Catalog Managers and Content Vendors can register with Michigan’s Online Course Catalog to upload and maintain course offerings.
- Catalog Manager: A District user who can create and manage course offerings.
- Content Vendor: A user who can add course syllabi that customer districts can import.
- First, scroll to the bottom of Michigan’s Online Course Catalog home page.
- Next, tap Request User/Vendor Access located at the bottom of the website.
- At this point, the New User or Vendor Request page is displayed. Complete the required fields as appropriate and then tap the Get Link button at the bottom to submit the request.
- Finally, once submitted you will be contacted via email to complete the registration process.