As you enroll into a micro-credentialing experience, it is part of a pathway and you are automatically added as a member and will receive an email to inform you of that fact. This article describes how to establish and share Badgr Pathways.
- First, tap View Pathway in the received email to then be transferred to the login page for Badgr Pathways.
- Next, insert your login credentials and then tap Sign in Using Badgr.
Note: If an account has not been setup, you will need to create an account.
- Then, tap Authorize to approve the data transfer from Badgr to Badgr Pathway accounts. This step ensures that you see your progress and access the awarded badges from the Badgr account.
- After you receive a notification that you have been awarded a badge, you can go back to Pathways to review your progress.
Note: If an earned badge is part of other published pathways, you will be informed of that fact and can request the issuer to be added to that path.
- You can also share that pathway via a provided link, and decide whether your progress should be included. If it is included, the progress in the pathway will always be up-to-date. Tap the Copy button and paste where appropriate.
See also Micro-credentials: FAQs.