Intended Audience: Educators
When you enroll in a micro-credentialing experience that is part of a pathway, you will be automatically added as a member and receive an email notification. This article provides instructions on how to create and share Badgr Pathways.
- First, open the email that notifies you of being added to a Badgr Pathway and click on View Pathway to access the Badgr Pathways login page.
- Next, enter your login credentials and click on Sign in Using Badgr. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one.
- Then, click on Authorize to allow data transfer from your Badgr account to your Badgr Pathway account. This step ensures that you can view your progress and access awarded badges from your Badgr account.
- Once you receive a notification about being awarded a badge, return to Pathways to review your progress. If the earned badge is part of other published pathways, you'll be informed and can request the issuer to add you to that path.
- You can share the pathway with others via a link, and choose to include your progress. If you include your progress, it will always be up-to-date. Click on the Copy button and paste the link wherever appropriate.
Check out the Micro-credentials: FAQs for more information.