Intended Audience: Educators, MiRegistry Members
If learners are not yet ready to enroll in a course but need to create a Professional Learning Portal (PLP) account for future use, they can follow the process below to create their account.
- First, visit the PLP login page.
- Next, select the "Create an Account" link at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the Registration form with all required information (indicated by a star). Be sure to double-check that the email provided is correct, as this will be necessary to activate and access your PLP account.
- If you are a Michigan educator looking to earn SCECHs, you will need to provide your PIC code.
- If you are a Substitute teacher, please refer to the PLP Account Creation for Substitute Teachers article.
- If you are a member of the Michigan Early Childhood and School-Age workforce, refer to the Find Registry ID on MiRegistry Website process when prompted for your MiRegistry ID.
- Once all required information has been entered, click the Register button to confirm your account creation.
- Check your email inbox for an activation code, and click the link in the activation email to proceed to your dashboard.