This article provides information for Shared Time Program learners and learners whose districts offer a GRE (Group Registration and Enrollment) Choice through Michigan Virtual.
- First, login to the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
Note: If you are prompted to update your account information, please do this now.
- By default, the system will display the Dashboard. On the left navigation menu, select Register for Course.
- Next, tap the Affiliation Approval Status drop-down field to then select the “Approved Courses” option.
- As a result, only courses that are approved by your coordinator and to which your PD credit can be applied, are shown. At this point, choose any course(s) by tapping the Register button to add to your cart. Once selected, the button will change to Added to Cart.
- Once the course(s) have been selected/registered, tap the Proceed to Checkout link in the upper right corner of the page.
- At this point, the selected courses will appear in the Course Confirmation page. Review transaction details by confirming the course(s) listed in the table. At the top of this table is the Total Due Today as well as your PD credit balance.
Note: If you selected a course not approved by your coordinator or spent your PD credit, you will be responsible for the remaining balance. An area will appear to provide your credit card information if this is the case.
- Finally, tap the Confirm button to complete the checkout process.
Your transaction will be processed and the courses will appear in your dashboard.