Intended Audience: Mentors, Affiliation Users
The Student Learning Portal (SLP) can be utilized as a place to store a student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and/or 504 Plan. This article describes how a mentor or affiliation user will locate a student profile and attach the document(s).
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar. As a result, all students with an account will appear in a table on the page.
- Then select the appropriate linked name within the “Student” column. At this point, the student’s Main Information page will appear.
- Next, locate and tap the External Files option from the left navigation menu.
- Then select the Upload new file link to open the File Details dialog box.
- Next, tap the Choose File button to locate and select the appropriate file. Once the file is selected, click the Open button.
- Then add relevant text in the Description field.
- Now choose the appropriate document type by checking 504, Document and/or Resource, or IEP from the Contents area.
- Next, tap the Upload button to attach the file to the student profile.
- Finally, the document will be attached to the student record.