A school or district will use the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to enroll students in the Credit Recovery Pilot courses. This process describes how to create the enrollment.
Note: This process does not apply to guardians who wish to enroll students.
- First, select the Students tab in the top menu bar to display active students.
Note: If the student is not in the results list, follow the Add Student Account process before continuing.
- Then tap the linked name in the “Students” column to view the student account information.
- Next, scroll down the page to tap the Enroll in Section option in the left navigation menu.
- As a result, the Enrollment Information page will be displayed prompting for information.
- Start by choosing the Term “(19-20) School Year”, the “Essentials Algebra 1A – CR PILOT” course and then “[Essentials Algebra 1A – CR PILOT] section from drop-down fields.
- Next, if applicable, choose the desired course Start Date from the available dates in the drop-down.
- Afterward, view the Amount to pay area and then note that it reflects the pilot pricing only.
- Next, tap the Payment Type drop-down field and select the appropriate payment method for this transaction.
Note: Purchase orders require the PO number to be entered once “Po” is selected.
- Then ensure the Accept Enrollment Terms box is checked.
- Finally, select the Enroll button to enroll the student.