All school personnel have a Personal Identification Number (PIC) number from the Michigan Department of Education. This process describes how a school user can utilize the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to run a report to locate a teacher’s PIC.
- First, tap the Reports tab (top menu).
- Next, select Run Reports from the left navigation menu.
- Then use the Select a report drop-down field to select:
- 20-21 Active Enrollments w/Teacher PIC report for current students, or
- 20-21 School Year Enrollments w/Teacher PIC report for past students
- At this point, tap Run Report to display results in a grid below.
- Finally, locate the PIC number in the "Instructors_PIC" column.
- If you need to download a copy of this list, simply tap the Export Results to Excel option at the top right corner of the page.
- If an instructor or school personal does not have their PIC in the SLP, they can follow the Find Personal Identification Code (PIC).