Intended Audience: Guardians
This process describes how a guardian will purchase an enrollment in the Student Learning Portal (SLP) for their student. This action will take place after they have Selected a Course.
- First, take note of important dates displayed at the top of the Course Confirmation page:
- Start Date is the date that your student will have access to their course and can begin.
- End Date is the day that the course will end and the student will no longer have access to the course.
- Last day for Refund is the final date that you will be able to drop this course and obtain a refund.
Note: If you selected a start date that is prior to today’s date, the course will not run the full 20, 13 or 10-week duration.
- Next, choose a network from the Credit card type drop-down field.
- Then insert the account number in the Credit card number field.
- Next, choose the Expiration month using the drop-down field.
- Then choose the Expiration year using the drop-down fields.
- At this point, type the Card Verification Value in the CVV2 field.
- Continue by providing the billing information which includes: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Then press the Make Payment button to process the payment and enroll your student.
- A message will be displayed that reads, “Thank you for your payment, you will receive an email with further instructions shortly.” Centered below the message, tap the “Go to Dashboard” link. If you receive an error, proceed to the Transaction Failed process.
- Finally, continue to your Guardian Dashboard.