As a part of regular browser maintenance, it is recommended that all users clear their Flash Player Cache on a regular basis. This process describes how to clear Flash Player Cache.
- First, close all browser windows.
- Next, open your systems control panel or preferences and open Flash Player.
- Then, select the Storage tab on the Flash Player Settings Manager and then click the Delete All… button.
- Next, click the Advanced tab also and then select the Delete All… button.
- Finally, verify that “Delete All Site Data and Settings” is selected and then click the Delete Data button.