Middlebury courses will have two types of activities for students to complete, practice and graded. This process describes how to identify the type of activity and how to submit it.
- First, open the activity and locate the icon(s) in the upper right corner of the page.
- Next, identify the type of activity based on the criteria below:
Note: If needed, refer to Activity Scoring.
- Blue Submit (paper icon) is the button to press to submit a non-graded practice activity.
- Blue Check (check mark) means that you have submitted this non-graded practice activity.
- Red Submit (paper icon) is the button to press to submit a teacher-graded assignment.
- Red Check (check mark) means that you have submitted this teacher-graded assignment.
- Finally, press the appropriate button to submit.
Note: The example below shows a practice activity that was submitted that will not be graded.