Writing tests can be a practice or graded activity. Before beginning a graded writing test, make sure that you have plenty of time to complete the assignment. If you need to close or exit for any reason, all work will be lost and the test will restart from the beginning.
- First, tap the Scoring Guide button at the bottom of the page under the “Hints” section.
- Next, review this material and ensure you have everything you need before beginning.
- Then to insert text in the text entry window, you may:
- Use your keyboard to insert text within the text entry window.
- Tap the keyboard icon (top left) to insert a special character.
- Use a word processing program, such as Microsoft Word to write your text. Once satisfied, copy and paste the text into the text entry window.
- Continue to proceed to the next question or prompt.
- Finally, tap the Submit button when finished.