Online Summer Camp: Minecraft Edition is a video game where children are asked to use their creativity and ingenuity to complete educational challenges at their own pace. These challenges are designed to be repeatable, so students can start over upon completion and tackle them in a new way. This article describes how to enroll.
- First, visit Online Summer Camp: Minecraft Edition.
- Then tap the Enroll Now button.
- Next, complete the registration and purchase form and then tap the Enroll Now button.
- At this point, your login credentials will be sent to the email address provided. This email will contain both Minecraft: Education Edition and Microsoft 365 credentials.
Note: Any preexisting credentials you have for Minecraft or Microsoft 365 will not work for this summer camp.
- Finally, per the email instructions, Download, Install and Login to Minecraft: Education Edition and change your password.
Note: These credentials and access to the license, as well as access to our custom summer camp world, will be valid through December 31.