This article pertains to courses taught by a local teacher as part of a collaborative partnership.
Some courses that Michigan Virtual offers have content that is provided by different vendors. Often, these courses are set up slightly differently than courses created by Michigan Virtual. One of the main differences you will notice is that the answer keys for teacher-graded questions and assignments are not housed in the actual course. Instead, they may be located in a separate course that you will need to enroll in. For instructions on enrolling in the Answer Keys course and locating the answer keys for your course, follow the steps below.
- First, access your Brightspace course and tap the Lessons tab.
- Then open the folder titled Additional Resources.
- If your course has answer keys housed elsewhere, you will see a page titled FLVS Answer Key Access. Tap the page to view details on how to enroll in the FLVS Answer Key Course.
- Next, follow the instructions provided to enroll in the course.
- Once you are enrolled in the course, it will appear in your My Courses widget when you log in to Brightspace and will also be accessible through the waffle on the horizontal navigation bar.
- Open the FLVS Global Answer Keys Course and go to the Lessons tab in the top menu.
- Next, open the FLVS Global Answer Keys lesson page.
- Then scroll through to find your course.
Note: Middle school courses are located in a section titled Middle School Courses that is below all of the core classes.
- Finally, tap your course title and then navigate to the desired module or unit.