Intended Audience: Educators, MiRegistry Members
If you have recently changed your email address, it is important to update your account information in the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) to ensure uninterrupted access to your course records. This article outlines the steps to submit a ticket to the Michigan Virtual Customer Care team for email address updates.
- Begin by accessing the Submit a Ticketform.
- Fill in the Your Email field with your current email address.
- Provide your contact information in the Phone Number field.
- Select "Professional Learning" from the Which service do you need help with? drop-down menu.
- From the What do you need assistance with? drop-down menu, choose "Account or Logging in."
- In the Subject field, enter "Change Email Address."
- In the Description field, include the following details:
- Full name (first and last)
- Previous/old email address
- New/current email address
- Personal Identification Code (PIC)
- Explanation/description of the email address change (e.g., retired, personal email, district email change, etc.)
- Check the "I'm not a robot" checkbox, and then click the Submit button.
- A Customer Care Representative will update your account and respond once your account has been modified.
- Finally, return to the Professional Learning Portal Login page and enter your new email address. Your password will remain the same. If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot your Password?" link to reset it.