The Professional Learning Portal (PLP) offers numerous MiRegistry courses. To transmit completed course information to MiRegistry, users must obtain their Registry ID and add it to their PLP account. This guide explains the steps to find your ID on the MiRegistry website .
- First, go to the MiRegistry website.
- Next, click on the Login button located on the top right corner of the page. Note that you will require a MiRegistry account to perform this step.
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the "My Personal Profile" page to find and copy your Registry ID. If you are unable to find your Registry ID or need assistance, please contact MiRegistry.
- Finally decide whether you want to manually or automatically send completed courses to MiRegistry.
- Manually Send Completed Courses to MiRegistry: Opting to manually send completed courses to MiRegistry means that you can choose which completed course(s) details to transmit to MiRegistry. Without selecting the course(s), no information will be sent to MiRegistry from the PLP.
- Automatically Send Completed Courses to MiRegistry: By selecting the option to automatically send completed courses to MiRegistry, the transfer of your completed course(s) information from the PLP to MiRegistry will occur automatically after each course is finished. No additional steps are necessary once the course is completed.