Users who register for MiRegistry courses have the ability to manually send completed course information from the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) to MiRegistry. This article describes how send the information to MiRegistry to receive Continued Education Units (CEUs).
Please note that you will need to wait up to 48 hours for the credits to appear on MiRegistry.
Setup Your PLP Account
If you have already setup your account, skip this step and continue to Send Completed Course Information to MiRegistry.
- First, Find Registry ID on MiRegistry Website.
- Then login to the PLP website.
- Next, from the left menu, tap Edit Account.
- Then scroll down the page to view the MiRegistry ID field.
- At this point, insert your MiRegistry ID and then tap the Update Account button.
Send Completed Course Information to MiRegistry
- First, from the PLP homepage, tap MiRegistry Course List from the left menu. You will see a tabled list of completed courses. Courses will only appear in this list if you have Setup Your PLP Account and if the course meets qualifications to receive CEUs.
- Next, tap the Needs Approval button within the "Send to MiRegistry" column for the appropriate Course.
- Once the button is selected, the button will be set to "Approved". Please note that you will need to wait up to 48 hours for the credits to appear on MiRegistry. If they still do not appear after 48 hours, please follow Why aren't my completions getting to MiRegistry?