Intended Audience: MiRegistry Members
In order for MiRegistry to receive your course completions, it is essential that you have correctly configured your Professional Learning Portal (PLP) profile. Please refer to the following steps to ensure that your profile is accurately configured.
Verify MiRegistry ID is Present
- First, login to the PLP website and then tap Edit Account.
- Next, scroll down the page to view the MiRegistry ID field.
- If the MiRegistry ID field is blank, your completions cannot be received by MiRegistry. To rectify this issue, you must locate your MiRegistry ID and either manually or automatically send your completions to MiRegistry, following the provided instructions.
- If the MiRegistry ID field contains an ID, please ensure that:
- It is NOT your (1) Personal Identification Code (PIC), (2) Password, and (3) does not include any special characters, AND
- It ONLY contains numeric digits.
- If the MiRegistry ID field contains the correct Registry ID, proceed by verifying whether you have sent your completions to MiRegistry manually or automatically.
Verify Completions Sent Manually
- First, login to the PLP website and then tap MiRegistry Course List.
- Next, if there are completed courses listed in the table with a "Needs Approval" button displaying in the "Send to MiRegistry" column, they have not been sent to MiRegistry. Simply tap the button to send your completion.
If you wish to setup your profile to allow these completions automatically, refer to the Automatically Send Completed Courses to MiRegistry article.