Intended Audience: MiRegistry Members
The courses offered by MiRegistry are designed for early childhood education professionals and those working in out-of-school time settings. This article presents valuable resources on how to make the most of the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) while pursuing your chosen course(s).
- First Time User Registration (with course enrollment)
- First Time User Registration (without course enrollment)
- Course Registration (after account created)
- PLP Login
- Update Profile or Change Password
- Email Address Change
- Course Notifications Settings
- PLP Logout
- Purchase a Course
- Course Access and Navigation
- View Course Gradebook
- Drop/Withdraw Course Enrollment
- Obtain Access to the PLP while Traveling outside the U.S.