Giving credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas is made easy with the Research Clearinghouse. This article describes how to download citations to Microsoft Word.
- First, to collect items to download they must be added to your Library. This can be accomplished by tapping the star icon next to your search result or within the record details page.
- Once an article or publication is starred, return to the Clearinghouse homepage (tap the Clearinghouse logo) to see the item(s) in your Library.
- When finished adding the records to Your Library, tap the Export Your Library to Word link.
- Next, to open your export file, simply tap the my-library.docx file from your download file notification box.
- Finally, the MS Word Document containing a list of citations will be displayed.