Occasionally, users may require a more targeted search approach to locate particular research articles and other publications related to K-12 online and blended learning. The following steps outline the process for conducting such a search using the Research Clearinghouse.
To narrow your search results in the Research Clearinghouse website, follow these steps:
- First, click on the Advanced Search tab to access a list of fields for refining your results.
- Next, modify your search by selecting one or more of the following search fields: Abstract/Title, Authors, Keywords, Publication Year, and/or Date Added to Directory. To move on to the next search field, click outside of the box shown.
- For Abstract/Title, enter the name of the research article or publication in the open text field.
- For Authors, select a name(s) from the drop-down options, or type a name to quickly locate an author name instead of scrolling the list. Also, choose to Include any selected authors or Include all selected authors.
- For Keywords, select the keyword(s) from the drop-down options and use the radio options to either Include any selected keywords or Include all selected keywords.
- For Publication Year and/or Date Added to Directory, select the applicable year(s) to filter by or leave blank to search all available years.
- Reference Type:
- Then choose either 'Bibliography Only' or 'Bibliography and Abstract' from the Display Options drop-down field.
- Finally, click the Search button at the bottom of the page to display your filtered results. You can then View Record Details. Note: Pressing the Reset link will clear all filters and allow you to perform a new search.