Intended Audience: District Users
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog enables its users to exhibit courses available in their district's catalog. This procedure outlines the steps to showcase a third-party course offering in the aforementioned catalog.
- First, go to the Course Administration page and click on Find 3rd Party Courses.
- Next, use the drop-down menus to filter the results and click on Search.
- Then select the desired course(s) by marking the checkbox on the left of their name(s), and click on Add Courses.
- At this point, a prompt will appear requesting you to enter the Vendor Code. Once you have entered the code, you may select the "Import Reviews" checkbox if you want to include the iNACOL or NSQ National Standards for Quality Online Courses. Please note that if you require a Vendor Code, you must follow the Request Vendor Syllabi Code process.
- Finally, click on Add Courses to add the selected course(s) to your local district catalog.