Intended Audience: Public
Michigan's Online Course Catalog allows schools, guardians, and students to easily browse through courses that are available to both enrolled and non-enrolled students in several Michigan school districts. By utilizing the catalog, users can quickly identify which courses are being offered and how students can register for them.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, look for the "Browse Courses By Specific Districts" section located at the lower-right section of the homepage.
- Then select the school district that interests you.
- As a result, the Search Results page will be shown.
- At this point, click on the course title to display its general details. If a course is labeled with "District Only" beside the course name, it is exclusively available to students enrolled in that school district.
- Finally, tap the View Details button to find out more about the course.