Several Michigan school districts offer courses that are available to students attending their schools and to students who do not. Schools, guardians and students can browse Michigan’s Online Course Catalog to view district offered courses and quickly identify what students can register.
- First, access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, locate the Browse Courses By Specific Districts section (lower right) on the homepage.
- Then tap the school district of interest.
- As a result, the Search Results page will be shown.
- At this point, tap the Course Title of interest to display general details.
Note: Courses that display “District Only” text to the right of the course name are only available to students enrolled in this school district.