Learners can enroll in a Bloodborne Pathogens course for the purpose of completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to locate and access this course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal, type “Bloodborne” in the Search bar and then strike the Enter key on your keyboard or select the Find Course button.
- Next, review the basic information as it pertains to the course, and select the Info link if additional information is needed.
- Then tap the Register button next on the tile of the desired course.
- Once the course has been selected, select Proceed to Checkout to continue with the enrollment.
Note: If you are prompted to login at this point, use your email and password credentials to login. If you do not remember the password, please use the Forgot your password? link, enter your email address, and check your inbox for the link to set a new password. If you are a first time user, please select the “Create an account” link at the bottom of the page. After filling in the required information, you’ll receive an email with an activation code. Please click on that to proceed with the checkout.
- Then complete your transaction by reviewing the order details and selecting the Confirm button.
- As a result, a confirmation page will appear, tap Go to Dashboard to proceed to the Dashboard within the Professional Learning Portal.
- The course will be displayed in the “Active Courses” module within your personal Dashboard. Click the course tile to access your course.