Users who complete a course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) will receive a certificate only when the following two conditions have been met:
- All assignments have been finished. To successfully complete the course and trigger the process of generating a certificate, users must score an 80% or higher on the Comprehensive test. If the score is less than 80%, users MUST retake the test to obtain the minimum score. See Check Course Completion Statusfor more information. Please also note the following:
- One of the activities in the course might not be completed successfully, please access the course by clicking on the course tile, and check your gradebook in the course.
- Some activities in our courses require instructor feedback. Please check the course to learn when you can expect to be graded.
- Facilitated courses might not release the grades until the end date of the course has passed. Please check your course whether that is the case.
- Twelve (12) hours has passed since you finished your course and all assignments. It takes about 12 hours after you successfully completed all activities for the completion certificate to be generated and the course to appear in the "Completed Courses" module.
The users who have met the conditions above can use this article to locate their certificate within the PLP Dashboard by following the instructions below.
- Begin by accessing the Professional Learning Portal.
- On your dashboard, the “Completed Courses” module shows finished courses.
- To access your certificate, click on the course tile. A pop-up on the left-hand side will allow you to select the “Download Certificate” link.
- The next action depends on your browser settings. As a result the file might be automatically downloaded, a new window might open, or you might be able to select whether you would like to save or open the file. If you opened the file, hover over the top portion of the downloaded file to use the print or save options within the PDF.
In the event you are asked to publicly share a link to your certificate by a school administrator, please follow steps outlined in the Generate a Course Certificate Public URL article.