Intended Audience: Educators
The Professional Learning Portal (PLP) provides learners with the opportunity to enroll in the "Differentiated Instruction: Maximizing Learning for All" course to fulfill their professional development requirements. This 4-hour course, which is based on Carol Tomlinson's work, covers the fundamentals of differentiated instruction, along with some tips on how to get started and various strategies. This guide explains how to find and access the course on the PLP.
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal, type “Maximizing Learning” in the Search bar and then strike the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Next, review the basic information and credit hours as it pertains to the course and select the Info button if additional information is needed.
- Next, click the Register button next to the desired course.
- Once the course has been selected, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue with registration requirements.
- (Skip step if already logged in) Next, complete the appropriate Learner Registration form and then click the Login button or Create an account link button to proceed.
- Then complete your transaction by reviewing the order details then select the Confirm button.
- As a result, a confirmation page will appear, click the Log In button to proceed to the Dashboard.
- The course will be displayed in the “Active Courses” module within your personal Dashboard. Click the linked course title to access your course.
- Finally, the course will open.