Learners can enroll in the "Differentiated Instruction: Maximizing Learning for All" course for the purpose of completing professional development requirements. This 4-hour course, based on the work of Carol Tomlinson, will cover the basics of differentiated instruction, some tips on getting started, and some strategies. This document describes how to locate and access this course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal, type “Maximizing Learning” in the Search bar and then strike the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Next, review the basic information and credit hours as it pertains to the course and select the Full Description button if additional information is needed.
- Next, click the Add button next to the desired course.
- Once the course has been selected, click the Continue button within the Cart summary to continue with registration requirements.
- Next, complete the appropriate Learner Registration form and then click the Continue or Save button to proceed.
- Then complete your transaction by reviewing the order details then select the Confirm button.
- As a result, a confirmation page will appear, click the Log In button to proceed to the Dashboard.
- The course will be displayed in the “Active Courses” module within your personal Dashboard. Click the linked course title to access your course.
- Finally, the course will open.