The Professional Learning Portal (PLP) offers online courses to learners for the purpose of supporting their professional development, obtaining State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits and/or completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to register and enroll in your first course(s).
Users who wish to register without enrolling in a course should follow the Register without an Enrollment process.
- First, open a browser to access the PLP.
- Users can find courses by entering key terms in the open text field at the top of the page and then tapping Find a Course button to narrow the list of offerings.
- After searching for a course, review the basic course information or select the info link if you require additional information. For any course you would like to take, select the Register button to add them to your cart.
Repeat steps 1-3 if you are interested in additional courses.
- Next, tap the Proceed to Checkout link at the top of the page to continue.
- At this point, the Login page will appear. Tap the Create an Account link at the bottom of the page.
- Next, complete the Registration form, all fields with a star are required. Please double check that the email you provided is correct as you will need access to that email account to activate and access your PLP account. Confirm by selecting Register.
- Your successful registration will be confirmed, and you’ll receive an email. Please check your inbox, and click on the activation link in the email, which will activate your account and forward you to the Checkout page.
Note: If you did not receive the email within five minutes, please contact our Customer Care Center.
- Please review the items in your cart. If applicable, please enter your payment information, and confirm your selection.
- Your successful course registration will be confirmed, and you can access your dashboard now.
- Finally, tap the course title in the "Active Courses" module on your dashboard to start your learning.