Learners returning to the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) can access active courses, completion certificates and more. This process describes how a learner can login to view personalized course information within their dashboard.
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal.
- Next, tap the Login link located at the top right corner of the page.
- At this point, tap the Login button.
- Once the Login button is selected, the Email and Password fields will be displayed. Enter your login credentials and then press the Login button.
If you cannot remember your password, select the “Forgot your password?” link, and enter your email address as requested. You’ll receive an email with a link to set a new password. Note: If your email address changed, please go to the Email Address Changed article.
- After you entered your credentials, tap the Login button at the bottom of the page to access the Dashboard.
- As a result, a personalized dashboard will be displayed allowing access to active courses.