The Professional Learning Portal (PLP) offers online courses to learners for the purpose of supporting their professional development, obtaining State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) credits and/or completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to register, if you do not currently want to enroll for a course.
You can also register and enroll for a course.
- First, open a browser to access the Professional Learning Portal.
- Select the Login option at the right upper corner of the course catalog.
- Next, select Create an Account at the bottom of the page.
- Next, fill in the required information to complete the Registration form.
Note: All fields with a star are required. Please double check that the email you provided is correct as you’ll need access to that account to activate and access your PLP account. If you are a Michigan educator, and want to earn SCECHs, you need to provide your PIC code.
- After filling in the required information, select Register to confirm.
- You’ll receive an email with an activation code. Please check your inbox and click on the link in the activation email to proceed to your dashboard.