Intended Audience: Educators, MiRegistry Members
To reset your password in the Professional Learning Portal (PLP), you have a few options. If you're a learner who has previously logged in successfully but forgot your password, you can reset it on the login page. On the other hand, if you're already logged in and want to reset your password, you can do so by accessing the Change Password section in your account settings. However, if you're a first-time user, you must follow the First Time User Registration process to gain access. If you've recently changed your email address, you'll need to follow the Email Address Changed article for additional steps to access the PLP.
Existing User Unable to Login
- First, visit the login page on the PLP website.
- Next, tap the Login button and then tap the "Forgot your Password?" link.
- Enter your email address or phone number on the new page and click the Reset Password button. If you haven't provided your phone number, you will have to use your email address to reset the password. If your email address has changed, follow the instructions in the Email Address Changed article.
- At this point, check your inbox for an automated email from the PLP and click on the link provided to set and confirm your new password.
- Create a new password that is between 9 and 20 characters long and contains at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number. Please note that the password will expire in 180 days.
Existing User Able to Login
- First, visit the PLP website and log in to your account.
- Next, tap Edit Account in the left menu and scroll down to find the "Change Password" section.
- Then check the box labeled "Change my password."
- Now, enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Next, type your desired new password in both the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Please note that your new password must be between 9 and 20 characters and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number.
- Finally, tap the Change my Password button to save your changes. Please note that your password will expire in 180 days.