All existing users have the ability reset their Professional Learning Portal (PLP) password. This article describes how to request a link to set a new password to access the system again or how to change your password if known.
Existing User Unable to Login
- First, go to the Professional Learning Portal welcome page.
- Then tap the Forgot your Password? link.
- As a result, a new page will be shown prompting for your email address, or phone number. Insert your information and then tap the Reset Password button.
Note: If you have not yet provided your phone number, you’ll have to use your email address to reset your password. If you email address has changed, please contact our Customer Care Center.
- At this point, an automated email will be sent to you. Please check your inbox for this email, and follow the link to set and confirm your new password.
Note: A valid password contains at least 8 characters, lower and upper case letters, at least one number and at least one symbol.
Existing User Able to Login
- First, go to the Professional Learning Portal welcome page and Login.
- Next, tap Edit Account from the left menu and then scroll down to the Change Password section.
- Then place a checkmark within the Change my password box.
- Now, enter your current password within the Old Password field.
- Next, enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Finally, tap the Change my Password button.