This document provides a quick troubleshooting guide for Professional Development (PD) Coordinators in reference to the Safety Skills Compliance course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal (PLP) website.
- Then enter your login credentials and select the Login button.
Note: If needed click the “Forgot your Password?” link on the login screen to reset your password.
- For technical issues such as courses freezing, no audio and matching questions not working properly, refer to Technical Requirements – For IT School Contact.
- Unresolved issues can be corrected by clearing browser cache. Press both CTRL + F5 buttons simultaneously.
- Refer to the Safety Skills Minimum and Recommended Technical Requirements page.
Course Completion Issues
- Learners must reach the last screen of the course in order for the course to record as complete in our systems.
- Learners can check to see if the system recorded their completion correctly by selecting “Check Completion Status” in the course navigation bar at the top of the screen. They should see complete for their grade. Please allow the system 1-2 minutes to update your completion status.
- Missing Course Certificates