There are two ways to determine if your course is eligible for MiRegistry credit. This article describes how to verify before you have registered or after you have completed a MiRegistry course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
Verify Before Course Registration
- First, visit the PLP Catalog.
- Next, as you search or filter courses you will need to look for the MiRegistry logo. If this logo is present, it is eligible for MiRegistry credit.
Verify After Course Completion
- First, login to the PLP website.
- Next, tap MiRegistry Course List from the left menu.
- At this point, you will see a table containing a list of courses you've completed that are eligible for credit.