Intended Audience: Students
I am unable to locate my goal keys. Can you advise me on where to find them?
The location of your goal keys will vary based on the method through which you acquired the program.
- If you purchased EdReady directly from the Student Learning Portal (SLP), you should have received a welcome message in the SLP containing your goal keys.
- If you obtained EdReady from your student's school or local district, they should be able to provide you with the goal keys. If you did not receive them, please contact the Customer Care Center.
- In case your school purchased EdReady, the local admin users should have received an email containing the goal keys from the Customer Care Center. If you have not received them, please get in touch with the the Customer Care Center.
I am unable to access EdReady as I do not remember my login details.
To access EdReady, you need to create an account on the Michigan Virtual EdReady website. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it using the same website.
I am facing issues accessing EdReady because I did not receive an email to confirm my account registration. What should I do?
There are a few steps you can take:
- Firstly, if you are using an email address provided by your school, you may need to check if EdReady is white-listed with your organization. Some schools block emails that originate from users outside their web domain.
- Alternatively, you can contact the Customer Care Center, and they can assist you in activating your account.
Every time I try to access a topic in EdReady, it displays "mastered," and I cannot continue working on it.
If you have achieved "mastered" status on a goal key, you have completed that particular goal. This indicates that you have displayed enough knowledge in the skill sets associated with that goal and are prepared to progress to a new goal key, if applicable.
I am unable to recall my password. What are the steps to reset it?
To reset your password, follow the instructions given below:
- First, go to the Michigan VirtualEdReady website.
- Next, click on "I forgot my password" located under the login section.
- At this point, enter your email address in the provided dialogue box.
- Finally, check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.
After completing all the goals assigned by my school, am I allowed to continue with more goals?
It is recommended that you check with your school to determine if they have any additional goals for you to work on. In case you have completed all the assigned goals, your parent could purchase the next set of goals via the Student Learning Portal (SLP). If you have any additional questions, please contact the the Customer Care Center.
What is the duration of my access to EdReady?
Generally, your access to EdReady is valid until September 30th of the year in which you were enrolled as a student. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center Customer Care Center.