I can’t find my goal keys. Where do I get them?
Where you find your goal keys depends on how you purchased the program.
- If you purchased EdReady directly through the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal (SLP), the goal keys were sent to the student in a welcome message that is available in the SLP.
- If you purchased EdReady from your student’s school or local district, they will provide you the goal keys. If you did not receive them, please contact Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center.
- If EdReady was purchased by your school, local admin users were provided the goal keys in an email that came from Customer Care Center at Michigan Virtual. If you did not receive them, please contact Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center.
I don’t know my login credentials and can’t access EdReady.
You must create an account on the Michigan Virtual EdReady specific website (michiganvirtual.edready.org). If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the same website.
I didn’t get an email to confirm my account registration, and I can’t access EdReady. What do I do?
There are a couple of things to try here:
- If you are using a school-sponsored email address, please check with your school to be sure EdReady is “white-listed” with your organization. Sometimes schools block emails that come from users outside of their web domain.
- Contact Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center, and we can help you activate your account.
Whenever I log in to EdReady, it says “mastered” and doesn’t give me the opportunity to keep working on a topic.
Once you reach “mastered” status on a goal key, you are finished with this goal. This means you have demonstrated sufficient knowledge for these sets of skills and are ready to move on to a new goal key if applicable.
I can’t remember my password. How do I reset it?
You can reset your password with the following steps:
- Navigate to michiganvirtual.edready.org
- Click “I forgot my password” under the login area.
- Enter your email address in the dialog box.
- Check your email for reset instructions.
Can I keep going once I’ve finished all the goals my school gave me?
You will want to check with your school. They can provide you additional goals as necessary. Alternately, your parent could purchase the next set of goals through the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal (SLP). Please contact Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center with questions.
How long do I have access to EdReady?
Typically, access lasts through September 30 of the year the student was enrolled. If you have questions about this, please contact Michigan Virtual Customer Care Center.