Schools and Guardians may enroll students in EdReady courses shown in the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process describes how to search for and purchase the course.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal (SLP).
Note: If you do not have an account, please follow the First Time Registration process.
- Next, tap the Course Registration option on the left navigation menu.
- Then search the Course Catalog by populating, at minimum, the following two fields:
- Begin by selecting "[YY-YY] EdReady (Open Entry – Fixed End)" from the Term drop-down field.
- Then choose "EdReady" from the Catalog drop-down field.
- Next, tap the Apply Filter button to display new results in the table below.
- Then place a check in the box shown in the “Select” column for the row containing the appropriate course.
- Next, select the date you wish to start the course(s) by tapping in the field shown in the Start Date column.
- At this point, scroll down the page and then tap the Register button.
- Finally, proceed to Purchase the Course.