This article explains how to enroll a student in an EdReady Course, whether you are school personnel or a parent/guardian. The process involves searching the Student Learning Portal (SLP) for the EdReady course and registering for it.
- Log in to the Student Learning Portal (SLP). If you don't have an account, follow the First Time Registration process.
- Next, click on Course Registration in the left navigation menu.
- Then search the Course Catalog by selecting "[YY-YY] EdReady (Open Entry – Fixed End)" from the Term drop-down field, and choose "EdReady" from the Catalog drop-down field.
- Next, click Apply Filter to display new results in the table below.
- At this point, check the box in the "Select" column for the row containing the appropriate course.
- Next, select the start date for the course(s) by clicking on the field shown in the "Start Date" column.
- Now scroll down the page and click on Register.
- Proceed to the Purchase the Course article.