Intended Audience: Students
In the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS), the Activities page presents a catalog of folders that include several pretests, assignments, quizzes, and reviews required to finish this course. The purpose of this article is to explain how to access and fulfill the activities listed in the LMS.
- First, click on the three horizontal bars in the top left corner to expand the left menu.
- Next, choose the name of your course and then select Activities from the available options.
- At this point, you will see two tabs: Activities (selected by default) and To-do List.
- The Activities tab is divided into three areas: The first area displays the last visited activity and the next module to review. The second area is a search field where you can enter keywords to find a specific assignment. The last area is a list of activities that need to be completed in a specific order.
- The To-do List tab displays a list of activities that are currently due, if applicable.
- Lastly, select the activity you want to review and/or complete. Check marks indicate activities that have been visited, but not necessarily completed. It is highly recommended that you take the pretest for each module. By testing out of specific objectives on the pretest, you may be able to exempt certain lessons in the module. If you earn exemptions, the lesson as well as any corresponding assignments or quizzes relating to that skill will no longer appear on your "Activities" list and will not be calculated in the Buzz Gradebook or SLP Gradebook.