Intended Audience: Students
To track your progress and stay informed of your performance in tests and quizzes taken through the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS), it's crucial to review your grades and feedback regularly. The following steps will guide you on how to access your grades, remaining assignments, predicted final score, mastery levels for objectives, and more.
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the top left corner of the screen to expand the left menu.
- Select Grades from the available options. By default, you will be taken to the Grades tab where you can view Activities and their status, score, submission date, and/or due date (if applicable).
View Grade Details
- To view Grade Details, select the Activity name.
- In the Details tab, you can see your score, status, submission date and time, time taken to complete the activity, and the category. Your instructor's feedback will be available at the bottom of the page.
- If available, select the Questions tab. This tab displays the questions from the quiz/test along with your selected answers and whether they were correct or incorrect.
- Select the Submission History tab to view the attempt(s) you have submitted for the quiz/test. Note that the system allows two attempts by default, and the highest score is automatically published. Contact your instructor if you need another attempt.
- If available, select the Objectives tab to view your mastery level within the selected quiz/test.
You can close this window at any time by clicking on the X in the upper left corner.
Select the Dashboard tab to view your current course score.
Select the What If tab to predict your potential score if you were to obtain a better score on a second attempt of an activity.
Select Activity tab to see how much time you spent completing a particular activity.
Level of Understanding
Select Objective Mastery to view your level of understanding for each standard.
Select the Badges tab to view any badges you have earned.