The Professional Learning Portal (PLP) has incorporated a new partnership with MiRegistry and will now allow users to update their profile to automatically or manually select which courses to send to MiRegistry. This article describes how to locate your MiRegistry ID and how to insert that ID into your PLP account for the purpose of sending to MiRegistry.
Locate MiRegistry ID
The ID can be located on the Welcome screen after signing into MiRegistry.
Insert MiRegistry ID in PLP Profile
- First, login to the Professional Learning Portal.
- Next, tap the Edit Account from the left navigation menu.
- Then scroll down the page to enter your identification number within the MiRegistry ID field.
- If desired, enable the checkbox below to send eligible courses to MiRegistry.
- Finally, tap the Update Account button.