Intended Audience: Collaborative Admin Users
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
The Student Learning Portal (SLP) provides a convenient option for Collaborative Admin users to confirm the success of enrollments or locate current ones. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to find these enrollments.
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, tap Search without populating the field.
- Then select the appropriate linked school within the "Name" column.
- Next, tap the Current Enrollments option from the left navigation menu. At this point, the Enrollments page will be displayed.
- Finally, search for the enrollment using the Search bar at the top of the table. Any item listed ensures a current and successful enrollment within the system.