Intended Audience: Collaborative Admin Users
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Collaborative Admin users who are looking to locate current enrollments or verify that enrollments were successful can do so within the Student Learning Portal (SLP). This process outlines how to find those enrollments.
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, tap Search without populating the field.
- Then select the appropriate linked school within the "Name" column.
- Next, tap the Current Enrollments option from the left navigation menu. At this point, the Enrollments page will be displayed.
- Finally, search for the enrollment using the Search bar at the top of the table. Any item listed ensures a current and successful enrollment within the system.