Intended Audience: Collaborative Instructors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
In addition to the site of course access for students, the course tiles observed in the SLP can be a great place to get at-a-glance course information. This information includes:
- the title of enrolled courses,
- the type of course (Michigan Virtual Teacher Provided or Collaborative Partner),
- the instructor assigned to the course,
- the term length for the course including days remaining until the End Date,
- the student's current score, which is calculated by dividing the points earned by the total possible points in the course. *Michigan Virtual courses are designed to provide access to all assignments which means grades are calculated considering all possible assignments rather than just those completed so far. Additional information about assignment grades can be found by accessing the Gradebook.
- the ‘Assignments’ bar to indicate how many assignments have been completed out of the total amount in the course,
- and access to the course’s pacing guide.
|Courses Taught by Local Teachers as part of a Collaborative Partnership|
Will include ‘Collaborative Partner’ in the term information
|Courses Taught by Michigan Virtual Instructors|
Will include Michigan Virtual logo