Intended Audience: Collaborative Admin Users, Mentors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
The most common reports for mentors and collaborative admin users in the Student Learning Portal (SLP) are the Count Day and School Year Completions.
- Count Day reports are customized by choosing the appropriate date for your schools count day. This report lists student names, courses, assignments completed, points possible, points earned and the date the assignment was completed.
- School Year Completion reports will show all students who have completed their course. This report will show the student names, courses, instructors, terms, final grades and completion dates.
There are also reports that can be pulled to display more information that is shown on Dashboard widgets. Unlike the widgets, any report pulled from the Reports tab can be downloaded, exported and printed. This process describes how to access these reports.
- First, tap the Reports on the top menu bar.
- Next, click the Run Report option from the left navigation menu.
- Then choose a report name from the Select a report drop-down field. Once selected, mentors or affiliation users can select the Report Details link to display information about the report.
- Finally, tap the Run Report button to display the report.