Intended Audience: Collaborative Admin Users, Mentors
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
In the Student Learning Portal (SLP), the most frequently requested reports by mentors and collaborative admin users are the Count Day and School Year Completion reports.
- The Count Day report is personalized based on the school's count day. It includes student names, completed assignments, courses, points earned, points possible, and completion dates.
- On the other hand, the School Year Completion report lists the students who have completed their courses, along with their instructors, courses, terms, final grades, and completion dates.
Moreover, there are additional reports available that provide more information than the Dashboard widgets. Unlike the widgets, any report accessed through the Reports tab can be downloaded, exported, and printed. This process describes how to access these reports.
- First, tap the Reports on the top menu bar.
- Next, click the Run Report option from the left navigation menu.
- Then choose a report name from the Select a report drop-down field. Once selected, mentors or affiliation users can select the Report Details link to display information about the report.
- Finally, tap the Run Report button to display the report.