The Research Clearinghouse provides a repository of references to research articles and other publications from the K-12 online and blended learning fields. This process describes the various actions that can be taken once search results are displayed.
- First, tap the View button located at the bottom of the records returned.
- As a result, the selected record details will be displayed.
- Tap the star to add this record to your Library. Once records are added to the Library, you can Export Records for Use.
- Citation text can be copied to give credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas. Simply copy the text and then paste where desired.
- An Abstract is a concise summary of an academic text (such as a journal article or dissertation). It serves two main purposes: (1) To help potential readers determine the relevance of your paper for their own research, and (2) To communicate your key findings to those who don't have time to read the whole paper.
- The Authors are researchers that contributed to this publication or research article.
- Reference Type will be the will display the publication type.
- Keywords related to this publication or research article will be available in this section.