Intended Audience: Students
The article provides instructions on how to locate the Essentials Gradebook within the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS) and highlights important details to consider while examining the presented data.
To find the Essentials Gradebook, follow these instructions:
- First, log in to the Student Learning Portal (SLP) and navigate to your course.
- Then, click on the chart icon for grades within your course.
- At this point, the following information can be noted when viewing “Grades.”
- Test and assignment scores are presented in percentages.
- The total points in the course may differ for each student, depending on the number of lessons they pass through pre-test scores.
- Passing a related pre-test exempts students from the associated lesson quiz and assignments, which will no longer be visible in the student "Activities" feed or Buzz gradebook.
- In the SLP, exempted assignments are displayed as blanks in the "Grade," "Completed," and "Exempt" columns, but the overall point totals and percentages are correct.
- To determine a student's overall progress, compare the "Overall Score" line at the bottom of the gradebook with the total points possible.