Intended Audience: Professional Learners/Educators
Upon completing a micro-credential learning experience in the Professional Learning Portal (PLP), you will receive a digital badge through Badgr, a platform designed by Concentric Sky to manage digital badges and enable you to collect and share your earned badges. To create a Badgr account and access your badge, follow the steps below.
- First, visit the Badgr Account Creation page.
- Next, choose to either create the account using a social media network (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc.) or by providing an email address. It's recommended that learners to opt for a personal account instead of one associated with their company or school district. This helps prevent potential loss of access to the account in the future.
- At this point, tap the Continue button and note the following:
- If learners opt to create the account using a social media network, Badgr may require them to allow Badgr access to their data and/or confirm Badgr's terms of service.
- If a learner chooses to create an account using their personal email address, Badgr will send a 6-digit verification code to the email provided. Once entered, learners will be prompted to enter their name and set a unique password. In addition, learners will need to accept Badgr's terms or service and then tap the Create Account button.
- Finally, learners will view the Badgr welcome page containing links to the backpack, collections, apps, and more.