Intended Audience: Collaborative Admin Users
This article pertains to courses taught by local teachers as part of a collaborative partnership.
Collaborative Admin users will use the Student Learning Portal (SLP) to enroll a student in a collaborative course. This process describes how to create the enrollment.
Note: This process does not apply to a parent/guardian who wishes to enroll a student.
- First, select the Students tab in the top menu bar to display active students.
Note: If the student is not in the results list, follow the Add Student Account process before continuing.
- Then tap the linked name in the “Students” column to view the student account information.
- Next, scroll down the page to tap the Enroll in Sectionoption in the left navigation menu. As a result, the Enrollment Information page will be displayed.
- Start by selecting the Term, Course, and Section. When choosing a Term, please select the "Collaborative Partners" term that correlates to the semester or trimester you are enrolling in.
- Next, enter the Start Date for the student. At this time, the End Date is updated to automatically display the day the course will end for the students.
Note: The Last day for Refund is the last day an enrollment can be dropped and costs reimbursed.
- Next, ensure the Accept Enrollment Terms box is checked.
- Finally, select the Enroll button to enroll the student.
- If you would like to enroll multiple students, open the Enroll Multiple Students in a Single Course process.
- You can also find all enrollments by following the steps outlined in the Locate Current/Successful Enrollments article.